Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

First Fight Scene Concept Pictures


Yesterday, my family had a gathering to celebrate joint birthdays. My husband wanted to take some pictures of himself performing martial arts moves for RPGgrenade in pages 9-11.



My brother was persuaded to be a stand in for the thug that Ice Pick will be fighting in Chapter 1. My husband acted as Ice Pick in the pictures.



I would like to mention that no body was harmed during these photos and they were staged. My brother had only  one request from us in exchange for the pictures; he wants to be worked into the comic. We don't have a specific role for him yet. But keep an eye out. You may see someone that looks like him in the future.



The fighting style that you see in these pictures is a mix of Karate, Muay Thai, Kung Fu, and Kali.




Project Status:
Pages 1-5: Complete
Pages 6-8: With Me
Pages 9-11: With RPGgrenade

No comments:

Post a Comment