Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Some Stuff...

I have gotten two pages up since my last post. The last two pages have been simple compared to the fight scene. This is an appropriate wind down. I have really toned down the lighting effects, because I haven't been doing elaborate backgrounds. I have been really happy with the line art in the last couple of pages. Jamie did a really good job with the pencil and the actual ink turned out spectacular. My pride is especially centered on the gun. When I first finished it, I was showing it off to everyone.

I would like to apologize in advance that the next few pages may be late. I haven't had a chance to get started on them yet, but the pencil by Jamie is amazing.

I have a special announcement for the comic, actually. We will soon be using this blog as a mirror for the comic. The tab that is labeled "Ice Pick" that links back to the comic will be replaced with the mirror.However the mirror on this site will be one week behind the Drunk Duck site.

And I have a public service announcement: Voting for the Drunk Duck Awards starts tomorrow. Please consider us for an award or two. The Drunk Duck Awards 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment