Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Experimenting With New Effects

I have said it before, and I will say it again: I do my best coloring when I have good line art. Before, I was the one doing the line art for my comics, so I really had no motivation to use photoshop to its full abilities to make a wonderful page. I had just colored it and said, "Done." What is worse I drastically changed my art style several times. (Some changes were good, but some were down right terrible).

Now I am working on coloring the first fight scene for Icepick, and I'm really starting to get into showing what I can do. I'm playing with lighting effects, filters, different brushes, and line color. My goal is to make this comic as professional as I can. I hope my work pays off in the upcoming months when we start releasing the fight scene pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment