Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Divided Attention

Well it is now time have severely divided attention. Right now it isn't too bad. I'm working on Ice Pick as well as this year's Drunk Duck Awards.

At the end of May, Ryan and I will be hitting Comic Con Dallas, and soon after my job will start. June and July will see me completing 3 more classes for my MBA degree.

My job and riding the judges for the Drunk Duck Awards will carry on through August. And then a new semester begins in September (and I have to be in a new job by then).

That being said, I got a good 3 and half page buffer for Ice Pick right now (soon to be 2 and a half). I am starting in on the chapter 1 fight scene now. When we finally have chapter 1 done, there will be a brief break in the comic (about two weeks) and it will resume normal schedule.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment