Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Moving Right Along

We have finally released the last page that will take place in the bar. Don't worry. We will return to the bar in a couple of months. I'm both happy and sad by this. The bar is easy to light so I didn't have to worry about the extra effects and could just color. The next few pages have been a challenge as I am learning to add the proper lighting effects. However, the comic is finally moving scenes and getting into a more meaty bit. Looking at it, these past 5 pages must have been boring for people who just get to see one page a week. I hope as we build an archive, the story will continue to flow in a way that will immerse newcomers into the story.

Lastly, I've been mentioning this on my comic, but I would thought I would say it here too. Ryan and I will be lurking around Comic Con Dallas this weekend. Hopefully I will have lots of nice pictures during my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment